DYNAMIC DUO PTY LTD (ABN: 89 631 249 360) TRADING AS “BAYLY’S” IS COMMITTED TO PROTECTING THE PERSONAL INFORMATION IT COLLECTS FROM ITS USERS. BAYLY’S IS COMMITTED TO RESPONSIBLY MANAGING PERSONAL INFORMATION, USING THE NATIONAL PRIVACY PRINCIPLES OF THE PRIVACY ACT 1988 (COMMONWEALTH) (LAW) AS A GUIDE.
1.1 How to contact BAYLY’S about privacy
Telephone: 1300 299 377
Application means the real estate data management application developed by, or in the process of being operated by BAYLY’S
Personal Information means information collected by, or on behalf of BAYLY’S about a person, and embodied in a record kept by BAYLY’S.
Users means the users of the Website and Software Platform.
Website means https://www.baylys.com.au
- BAYLY’S’s aim is to collect Personal Information by only lawful and fair means. The Law requires BAYLY’S to collect Personal Information about Users only from the User if it is lawful and practical to do so.
- In addition, BAYLY’S may collect Personal Information:
- Via Users inputting Personal Information into the Website and/or Software Platform; and
- If in the course of utilising the Software Platform, the User provides BAYLY’S with Personal Information, whether by entering the Personal Information directly into the Software Platform or through the collection of Personal Information from materials being stored or sent via the Software Platform.
- BAYLY’S may automatically receive and record information on its server logs from the User’s browser, including the User’s IP address and cookie information.
- For the purposes of re-marketing and storing the content of a User’s profile; and
- For improving a User’s Website and Software Platform experience.
- In all other respects a User’s Personal Information is not associated with, or linked to, information collected in cookies.
- If a User decides not to accept cookies from BAYLY’S, the User may experience a reduced User experience when visiting the Website and utilising the Software Platform.
1.5 Opting out
Users can unsubscribe to BAYLY’S’s marketing material by clicking on the functional unsubscribe facility contained in any non-direct email sent to them.
The purpose for which BAYLY’S collects Personal Information is to provide Users with the best service possible. Generally, Users have no obligation to provide any Personal Information requested by BAYLY’S. However, if Users do not provide BAYLY’S with certain types of Personal Information, they may be unable to enjoy the full functionality of the Website and/or Software Platform.
1.7 Use and disclosure
The Law requires BAYLY’S to take reasonable steps to protect the security of Personal Information. BAYLY’S customarily discloses Personal Information only to service providers who assist BAYLY’S in providing the services to the Users. Users’ Personal Information will not be disclosed to any other third party, unless such disclosure is:
(a) Necessary as part of BAYLY’S’s dealing with the Users;
(b) Permitted by Law;
(c) With the User’s consent; or
(d) De-identified Personal Information disclosed to third parties.
1.8 Data quality
BAYLY’S will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the Personal Information BAYLY’S collects uses or discloses is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
BAYLY’S will take reasonable steps to protect the Personal Information BAYLY’S holds from misuse and loss and from authorised access, modification or disclosure.
Further, BAYLY’S will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify Personal Information if it is no longer needed and subject to the requirements of any data retention clause that BAYLY’S may have in its Software Platform agreements.
1.10 Access and correction
The Law allows Users to get access to, and correct, the Personal Information BAYLY’S holds about them in certain circumstances. Users can obtain such access, by contacting BAYLY’S in relation to the details set out above.
1.11 Transfer out of Australia
BAYLY’S may transfer all data on the Website and/or Software Platform (including Personal Information) to service provider(s), including BAYLY’S’s hosting service provider(s) who may or may not be located in Australia. Users hereby consent to this transfer.
2.Terms & Conditions
Fees payable to Baylys for work completed as per the signed FORM 6 is payable within 7 days of the property being purchased reaching the “Unconditional” stage.
All payments are made by EFT as per the invoice issued.
All funds are payable in AUD and include GST.
3.BAYLY’S Refund Policy
As BAYLY’S does not receive any funds prior to services rendered, therefore, refunds are not entered into. BAYLY’S is only paid by our clients upon successfully reaching unconditional status of a property purchase. If in the event that the purchase fails to proceed to settlement after reaching unconditional, our fees remain as we have done the work contracted to perform.
Dynamic Duo Pty Ltd T/a Bayly’s: Real Estate Buying Agents
ABN: 89 631 249 360
Contact: 0417 351 100
Address: PO Box 1711 Toowoomba QLD 4350
The service we provide is the organisation, and implementation of property negotiations.
6. Shipping / Delivery
Not applicable. BAYLY’S provides services only in return for fees.